With clean shapes and a fresh colour palette, the UKI.BE teething range will appeal to design conscious mums and dads, as well as babies and toddlers looking for something satisfying to chew. Choose a circle or a square (with gentle rounded edges), and then pick a colour.
These British designed teethers are smooth on one side and textured on the other, perfect for gently massaging tender gums. Easy to grasp, the pockets have been carefully positioned to hold it in place on the gum, bringing more targeted relief. They can also be cooled in the fridge for added comfort.
All UKI.BE products are BPA-free and made from food-grade rubber. Thanks to their simple one-piece design, they couldn’t be easier to clean. They are dishwasher safe and can be sterilised in a microwave, an electric steamer, boiling water or cold water sterilising solution.
Two teether holders sold separately.
• BPA free/ food grade
• Can be used before teething for practicing grip and exploring the world around them
• Smooth and tactile on one side, a textured surface on the other, designed to massage tender gums
• Hygienic one piece design
• Pockets are specially designed to hold teether in place for easier, more targeted application.
• Can be cooled in the fridge/ freezer to soothe tender gums further
• Dishwasher safe
• Can be sterilised: electric steam sterilising, microwaving, boiling and cold water sterilising solution